Saturday, May 28, 2011

Post Created May 29, 2011 5:10:01 AM

Hi
As usual I am here totally confused on what to write!!
Today was a sort of dull day .. There was nothing much interesting and worst is,i been to office on Saturday for the first time:)...
I thought Saturday office will be quiet and lonely but to my utter surprise I found so many people roaming around enjoying their day ...then my friend cleared my small confused look by explaining it as the casual day for office staffs... They all looked so different and happy out of their boring brown uniform and super excited...
From Lkg till 10th my uniform was white & blue ;from that day till now I hate blue... And it took years for my eyes to adjust n compromise with the fact that ,for guys blue is the only colorful formal option available;(..
After plus two shades of brown also vanished from my color list...;)
But every morning when I crazily search in my wardrobe without a clue on what to wear I really used to wish for uniform... But only only then I like dat idea!! I don wan myself to hate more colors.!!!!!!!

No comments: