Sunday, February 27, 2011

:)

For the past 2 hours i was trying hard to get one my blogs translated to Malayalam ...and i failed pathetically... :(
That s how life works..hmmm...When i sincerely tried to make it work it is not even giving me an encouraging nod..I tried using different translating tools but what to do; what ever i type turns to be utter nonsense...even i cant understand what i am writing; forget about others...Tomorrow i am planning to nag my colleague again who poured into my head the idea of Malayalam blog... :)..I wont stop until I get it done :)
Yday i watched a Malayalam movie..Cocktail! damn wonderful i should say..I heard my friends commenting about it as a ditto copy of an English movie...Still i appreciate those behind the screen for choosing a nice theme to copy!!!..Creative copying is also a skill to be appreciated ;)..

I was a person who was always glued to books rather than movies or TV shows but now i am getting bit interested towards this media which once i found as too dramatic n unrealistic version of life ... Recently i got to watch few nice movies that made me say wow..Now Indian silver-screen is exploring more real life issues rather than romance and action which is really appreciable...

But still i love books...Movies are like good snacks(Kurkure...he he) while books still remain as the full course meal... :)

No comments: