Friday, May 6, 2011

Post Created May 6, 2011 11:17:26 PM

Thinking positive is all I have
All ask to be positive
But once I talk positive
All think am full of ego
I know this world is filled with opposites
All ask me to find similarities in that
But once I find it
All cries wrong making me wonder
Searching is my passion
All write it as the Aim of life
But once I do
All paints me as aimless
Lying-in my bed with no mask to bear
I wanna explore this life
Dats my little big dream
To show this world
Without risk we grow no more than a baby
I pity those who stay in there safety cocoon
Thoughts are meant to be thoughts
Never make it a store room of junk
Open the door n let the cool wind gush
Making your hair breath
Stay in wind with your eyes open
Don't shut it listening to some other's songs
That lyrics is not ours
Thoughts are our first action
And always make it truly ours
Life need coins but not let that be a chain
Life need bonds but not let that be a chain
Life need aims but not let that be these two chains alone
Life is your possession that needs to lived
Not just a path to follow and pretend happiness
Don't trust ignorance as happiness
Don't run away to live in a cocoon
Stay in your world and crack your cocoon
Then only you be a butterfly
With beautiful wings to fly
Seeing and sensing the flowers around you
And making you smile like me

No comments: