Friday, May 6, 2011

Post Created May 6, 2011 11:08:57 PM

I have to finish lot of work .I am feeling down.someone who is very special to me is leaving and realistically speaking I know chance of meeting again Is very less.even if we meet it will be after years and life won't be the same.I hate when this happen.and nowadays it is happening so often...all says death is the only final leaving and in all other cases chances are plenty to meet.but for me I ve always experienced a change whenever people move away from us . It will never be like the same old dayz of togetherness..like the times we roamed around spending all our salary eating Ice creams n chicken ,the small fights which we ferociously fought n finally both trying hard to remember why we fighted or shopped for no reason finally making us blink at the ATM balance ..it was fun n fun...dat all never gonna return ...now it's gonna end up in chat boxes and mails like many other relationships...I know the bond will exist but am gonna truly miss that togetherness forever..

1 comment:

KEECHIPAARU said...

plz don't miss your dear ones.....sometimes it will be a big loss to u...