Friday, May 6, 2011

something I wrote 20days back

I am learning a new mode of writing..one more yr starts...what all changes it gonna bring is always s mystery..however like all I too expect this year to bring lot of happiness and sparkle to my life...this day,15april 2011...am away from home near to my friends...sometimes I feel that I am too lucky to have such gud friendz...and am even too scared to accept it...this time I am just thanking god for all his blessings...I am living in a world dat frustrates me ;terrorism,death,insecurity,uncertainty,poverty,illiteracy and what not?but on the other hand I love this world ..my dilemma is all about how much I need to worry about the world and lives around me..sometimes I can live happily avoiding the people around me but many a times I am getting lost
Why all think that I am trying to show off or showing a fake concern...I may not be able to materialize all my dreams today but still I have the interest n true desire .I truly believe one day I will make my dream true:)

No comments: