Saturday, June 16, 2007




Rain....rain.....rain




Rain is everythin to me..loves it in evry mood..evry secon ..n just like that, mis it in each n evry moment..i love rain.. just, just ,love it..the feelin it brings in is expressionless...


...capturin the beauty in a flash of sec.....let me share frm my collection....















this is where my campus starts....the world where i live nw...isnt it enchantin?..















Look!!!!! How lucky to njoy d mist filld rainydays always (snap frm my class..he he).............beautiful..nnaa?????











... d charm it lenders make all speechless..


...Even a droplet can show us a world...
















its more green than it looks...in front of my tharavde..













...n d nostalgic moments near our pond.....













Rain! Rain! Let it rain!
Let the rain wash away the pain.
No furious thunder frightens me..

Flashing across the sky,
not my angry gestures..
But my dreamzz..
That was kept inside.

Rain! Rain! Let it rain!
Let the rain wash off...
Make my dreams fresh.
Heavy raindrops,
Pouring down to the ground..
Fresh breeze let me smile...
That was held inside
Rain! Rain! Let it rain!
Rain! Rain! Let it rain!


athira..

4 comments:

NightFox said...

Nice poem... Never loose the gud habit of penning down [blogging down] a few good feeling!

Aneesh said...

Very nice poem.............feel like raining............

my space said...

Gravedigger,when you dig my grave,could you make it shallow so that i can feel the rain........

KEECHIPAARU said...

very nice athira.....