Thursday, November 18, 2010

Rain can be a problem too..I agree..:(

Climatic changes was something that never concerned me before, but now it is the only thing that bothers me...
I never have given a second thought about my ears other than my craze about ear rings..
For the last one week I realized how much trouble this two little pieces could make when it is troubled...Have u ever felt ear pain?..that too intense one resulted from cold and ear infection...that was the horrible condition I faced...Everyday started with me getting up with hands covering the ears, face full of anger and heart full of irritation...Can't even shout because of throat pain and stupid cough...
It all started with that cyclone which hit south India (as per my doctor)...

You know I love rain...I was just out from the office and it was drizzling...I enjoyed the walk towards the bus stop ,with my ear phone playing my new favorite song from "Once upon a time in Mumbai(peeelu...)"... and the breeze caressing my hair letting me feel confident and fresh...In Bangalore, especially, when it starts to rain, the wind is so dramatically cool and nature is very much poetically beautiful...making us forget the world around....slowly the rhythm will get faster and faster changing the diamond drops to sharp needles that prick your skin ..den the wind will make you feel the real feeling of "freeze"...It was what that exactly happened that day too...

By the time I reached a shelter I was shivering and very much alive...The bus came quickly... without knowing the trauma waiting for me, I hurried into the bus with a equally shivering crowd....The very first moment I entered the bus, I cursed the one who invented air conditioner...it was like from fire to the furnace...By the time the conductor came to me, I was numb...i couldn't clutch my bag nor could take the money from it for the ticket..Seeing the passengers'condition,he asked the driver to reduce AC ...I felt okay after some time...but next day I woke up with soar throat and irritation in ear which lasted and haunted me for the next one week ...
:(
I learned few facts after that:
Wearing cotton in ear looks really funny in office except for you.....
Ear pain is something which we can never express in the truest sense because nobody mind it until the pain is for ourselves...
In some situations ,we should forget our love towards nature and rain but never ever should forget an umbrella especially when there is weather swings....
&
Don't boast too much that you are immune to cold...It will come searching for you...


Now,I don't forget to take my umbrella nor the woolen shawl..Even if i forget to take it back from my desk, without complaining ,i will go back 6 floor up... Rain can also change people...:):):)

2 comments:

hari said...

only one question.... who is your doctor?

Vikas said...

Hey Athi.... nice blog..dam interesting to read...i do have a blog but i rarely blog...i just type out crap on my system and i print it out. Keep it going nice blog.