Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Day...



I usually enjoy my "not so frequent" irresponsibility and the small troubles caused by this stupid nature...it makes me more alert and quick in finding a way out ;)...I am sure that all of my friends will definitely have one or more stories,if you ask them about my careless nature and how well I managed to get out of it ..But sometimes my tricks won't work...

Breaking my specs is not a new incident...But this time I have gone to such an extent of washing it with my bed sheet and what remained was exactly 4 pieces of my frame less favorite specs...I was so sad for one day,thinking that I have to spend 1000 bugs for buying a new one and that too in this month-end time!!!:( Even repairing the old one will little bit "difficult" because every time that repairing guy used to ask me how I break the specs in such odd ways each time!!!So this time how will I take this 4 pieces and ask him to repair it?! :(

Then, for the time being I decided to wear my colored lenses for few days...which i secretly adore for giving me, my best looks...As any one could guess i soon forget about repairing my old specs or buying a new one...I was continuously using my lens from morning 8 to night 11...(ie 15 hours a day when i was supposed to use only 9 hours!!)
One fine morning I got up to see my eyes little bit red but as i forgot to replace the broken specs I had no other option other than to wear my lens...I promised myself that I will surely go n buy a new specs in the evening after the office...but u know,evening I forgot the whole story about my eyes though irritation was there and had a nice time with my friends having my favorite chocolate brownies and bread pakodas...Only at night, after my dinner, when i felt sleepy i thought of my lens!!!


One more disastrous late revelation...

Now ,I m sitting here,with a little bit reddish eye and waiting for this nice Sunday to pass...




P.S : Still i haven't got a new specs and hopefully I ll be fine by Monday morning to wear my lens again(As per the doctor it is good to wear lens if you are using it upto 10 hours..:))..I will get my new specs only by Monday evening or Tuesday..:)

No comments: