Friday, June 25, 2010

Missing You ..



..Today I really missed those 3....infact..I missed we 4..

I have never written anything about them, even when they have asked 100 times...
I thought I will spoil all the fun in our group if I try to put all those moments in words...Now also I feel the same but I missed them so much that I got only this page to express...

It was ,of course ,"malayalism" that clubbed us together and it was the sheer fun of being together that made us friends...It was like back in college and sometimes more.......

If I start giving words about each...Hmm...Mm....

Starting with the most loud and noisy guy I have ever seen…
Though bubbling with energy, we see him often sleeping in office…Laziness and energy,two weird combination ..thats him..
Please beware of his tongue and his wicked smile...
but when it comes to friends, no one can be more supporting than him…

Then comes the lively and sensitive one. Big brown eyes are what you first notice about her. The impression she will give everyone is of a bold girl but in truth she is very sensitive and value friendship more than anything.Being broght up outside Kerala ,her malayalam is something that have made us laugh a lot.Her accent is perfect but some words she confuse the meaning and use at most unpredicted situatons..(Scenarios not included due to fear of "consequences"!! he he)

.. The best words that suits the next one will be, with no doubt,the "most"annoying & irritating ..Don't ever go by his gentlman look !(especially girls)!he he....Mad about sweets and grumble about short breaks ,he is very caring and I think most patient one in our gang...

& finally, me, as usual, chatter box…

…2 Guys who talk only about movies and girls & 2 girls, who use to sneer, shout and scold them for whatever they speak. …We were different like 4 seasons but together we made a year full of fun...

….Our gang was noisy yet very much bonded...even if we don't talk everyday that string of bond will always be there...

If I am in some trouble, I will dial only there number...If I am upset I could call up them and talk all rubbish for hours without even once hearing an uninteresting sigh… even after 30 years it will be like that only. That’s the confidence we all got….

Change is the only thing that remains unchanged…

…2 have moved out & one got shifted to another location… I simply feel bored to be with others just because I miss my friends a lot. Its more that 2 months and my work life seems so different now..

Miss you guys..really....

2 comments:

sajini said...

Miss u too sundari kutti................i saw this bolg only today...................we being frnds will rock n wll always b 2gather :)

Sandy said...

Good One :) I too had a blog, athinte user id and password maranu poyi... Wrote only once... If i ever start writing something then ningale kurich njanum ezuthiyenee....
I too miss those days and sooo much !!! :( :(