Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day..

Hi,

Today is Father's day!I got to know that only by evening when I got a forward message from one of my friends.

"A great man who spares his life..Hides his feelings..Ignores his happiness...Accepts the pain...Forget his comfort ..Struggles at work..All to make us comfortable and happy ...to make our life without struggle..
So don't hurt that gentle dad..Think of you dad..I 'm proud to be my daddy's kid."

I didn't forward that message to my dad though I felt like ...
Anyway,I don't need a special day to remember my dad nor to tell him that he is very special to me ..He knew it..

I am very of proud of my dad and he is my hero,from the time i can remember till now..Almost all girls will be like that only but, anyway for me, my dad and the bond we share is very special...

Everyday we will talk and not even once he missed to ask me "when are you coming?..this weekend ,eh? And every time I hear this ,I will feel like packing my bag and rushing back home ..he he

Earlier ,in college and now in office, I used to get so much comments for going home frequently..But ,I always feel good to consider myself like that...Only very few could understand in real sense the value of those attachment and sentiments which others mock as "silly home sickness"...
Almost all we see around are attached to their family but the difference is, whether they consider spending time with their family as something interesting ...Most of the people (I know) thinks opposite...
I have heard my friends saying "It is good to stay at home for 2 days,more than that,it's boring ..."
I am happy that I don't belong to that group..I am in Bangalore and in a month, more than twice I used to go home...

Oh..Wait ..I have to go now..I ll complete and post the blog after one hour...

Hey,I am back..again some problem in keeping the time..Its almost 2 days gone..:)

Keeping in mind ,my favorite quote "Better late than never", let me post this ...

No comments: