Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"wise thoughts"

Life is not something very easy to solve. Life is not very east to fight. Yet everyone finish his or her life in their own way in the limited time. At some point of time some remains happy n others miserable .The reason for all those happiness n misery is unknown n we give that to almighty .All the unknown things goes to him to define n explain.

At some day I might reach up, to hear him say why all this happen. I might cry or laugh thinking how stupid I was, thinking and reacting foolish all this way.
Still I love my life….
I have my own worries, my own doubts, happiness n misery still I love to live coz each day is different and every moment so promising that I hope for the next moment

That’s the surprise of life. We r turned n turned, roles n roles, but what we know about all this is just nothing yet we r proficient in everything

We see the real human when he is hurt
We see a real human when he is losed
We see a real human when he is hungry
We see a real human when he is nothing
We see a real human when he is alone




If one lives through all this, if he overcome all the pitiful glances n disgusting comments, if a begger fight his hunger with an old bread crump n warm his body with a sack, he know life. He know, life is not so beautiful, life is not easy but still he arrived ..He lived. He finished his life time in the most difficult role .He was successful.Can he be??


Philosophically I can say anything but the silent tears he swept from his hollow cheeks, his silent prayers asking why he was chosen to suffer , the silent days when he thought of nothing but food, the feeling that swarmed up seeing his children’s tired eyes…….why the world is full of people who is soo different in everything from thoughts to food, from dress to colour, from looks to language…

I donno the answer ….but I just want to live happily helping others n making everyone around me smile .I love everyone, I love every flower, I love every music, I love every shades of colours….
I am not simple but I love to be simple…

Like so many have said before…Happiness is something we all have in ourself ,its not our life,our situation nor the happenings around us that makes us happy or not…
Simply believe ..
Everything happens for a reason…

Wait for the next day, believe firmly something will be there to bring the goodness.

When we give something to other, we may not get it back from the same but it might be from the least unexpected…

Don’t feel sorry about anything that happened..

Life is a challenge-we ve to meet it
Life is a gift –we ve to accept it
Life is a mystery-we ve to solve it
Life is a journey –we ve to finish it
Life is a battle –we ve to win it

No comments: