Tuesday, April 14, 2009

a small note..

If I didn’t start yet I may sigh one day thinking sadly on how I missed to jot down all this beautiful moments………………

I never checked grammar with very much interest when I write, bcoz for me it is a secondary thing. I want to give life n feel to the sentences rather than bothering about sentence construction and grammar. I believe in words speaking life rather than a no mistake sentences .But from today I made it a point to be little bit serious about using my grammar coz in life everyone earns n try for perfection an am tryin 2 b on d same way for a change .
Now I am seriously thinking about learning more idioms. Some years back I used to run when my dad jokingly ask meaning of some words n idioms ,thinking why we need so many words when the words I know r quite enough to express my thoughts.
But life is always ready with answers .Now I understood the importance of being perfect and also about getting more n more words in our mind’s dictionary. Only when we have more n enough words we could use it bountifully just like money. We don’t have to gauge n use when we have ample amount

No comments: