Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Life is weird..no..it is the weirdest of all...Sometimes i find everything in this world linked...and sometimes it is soo much confusing that i tend to believe my colleagues expression of life as meaningless...But somehow i survive everytime before falling into that dark depth of meaninglessness.......

...I always end up doing things i hated the most & never used to do the things i passionately want...I used to listen patiently to people i don't like; i used to restlessly shout at those whom i care the most... I start with something and end up with something totally different...I always redo things which i promised to myself hundred times as never to be repeated...i keep on forgetting important things in my life and my heart stick to moments i hated the most...i felt like smiling at the oddest hour and gone gloomy when i am supposed to be happy...i like someone for one character which is actually negligible to his/her 100 negative ones...and hate someone because of his/her one character which is actually negligible to his/her 100 positive ones ...i always end up saying no to things which i really wanted once...i felt jealous of someone whom i consider as my own and later regret ...One moment i am selfish and in the next second i am not...my list of contradictions go on..

With time, my preferences and thinking patterns changed...some for good and some for bad...Sometimes at the least expected moment one of my dumbest idea will start working!!!....Many times, the decisions i thought as excellent,crashed before me making myself look like a fool...But..But somehow like a jixo, it all fell in right places...somehow i feel that everything happens for good and with a reason...and i always managed to say 'life is good and always will be good'...only thing is that we have to see the goodness in it...

But there are questions which i could never find any answers...just like the tears on that little girl's face which made me walk back from my favourite church door...i felt myself too greedy to pray when there exist so many who needed god more than me...

I am bad and good; i am right and wrong ; i am wise and idiot ...how weird to think that way..And sometimes very depressing too...But still i go on with my life..with a simple thought ; an assurance - All this confusion makes life and all the things which i do and think are common ;shared by all... it simply means i am human!!!!!!!!!!!how weird...

1 comment:

hari said...

onnu mathram manassilayi,.... ninakku vattayalle?