Tuesday, September 23, 2008

my dream

In this world money does matter!!!



I do agree.But is that the only thing?









I have heard many who got in this “middle world” utter-“First we will make enough money and then we will act”.But the question is what is “enough”?
To be very honest ,I had never come across a situation where I had felt ‘oh enough’ ,other than with food!!Thats the fact.bare truth!!! I Am not authoritively generalizing my stand but my stand do matter na? Of course, I too might be representating a small crowd like me.



There are lot of things we can do with our small earnings which can be a lot big help to some one else. Something which sound very silly like a one rupee might help someone to hold his hunger, sometimes his existence.

Let me share my dream ..

I wanna make others understand the simple way of helping others without loosing anything .Along with them i too wanna learn more.

Am not speaking about big sacrifices nor big donations !!!
But there are something around us which we could afford to lend a hand.


Let us find out new ways and share with all on how to feel great without regret.
Let the youth take initiative!!!

No comments: