Wednesday, July 23, 2008

again here

Hiii

its me ,signing in again , after a longgggggggggggg break? When I last wrote the date was April 24 and now its July 23...if u ask me y, I will say I was busy n anyway u have to believe what I say .So why need so many explanations???...he he..
As usual am here to scribble something which am surely donno wat …n at present I ve gt nothing in my head(don t say as usual..he he)
Tomorrow I ve lot of stuffs to do..i have to work on my final sem project,I ve got some assignments from my sweet mom, in btw I ve to be with some of my frendzz ,n evening v ve some guest too..rlly busy na???
I donno if u ve heard ..world ‘s oldest blogger passed away( few days back) age 108 after posting a final message about singing “a happy song”in her nursing home... cool na?She had posted more than 70 entries on her blog since February 2007,sharing her thoughts on modern life and her experience living through the 20th century…
Anyway 2maro I ll read that blog for sure….this thing I cn be sure..he he..even if I didn’t touch my project or get scoldin from mom for not helping her...i wnt miss my frends n this blog which ve got my real intrst..what can I do ..i like to do only things which I ve some intrest in…..i belive in- wat u do, do it with ur full heart ,otherwise don’t bother to do

Monsoon again banging on my window. last time when I wrote about rain I ws in a beautiful valley with mist n mountains around ,painting my dreams in bold colours…
Now I feel so cozy to be at home..in my room..now d time is 6 in d morning..people who know me very well may raise up their eyebrows..ye ,am awake….if u ask me y,again d answer will be nothing..watever it is d thing is dat am simply awake in dis fine morning..with drizzly rain spotting shades of rainbow on my window pane …givin me a perfect setting to do wat I like most….dats why am here simply to make this time more dear…
do u know wat I miss most about my college..its dis rain…yday I told dis to one of my friends n she was laughing..i asked her to go n feel it there ..den only u ll get wat I mean…hmm.no no..no grumbling today..am not in a mood to grumble for anything..I am so happy n high in spirit with lot of energy bubbling in…
everyday I think about wat to write in my blog ..i am planning to go for bloggin everyday..donno if it ll be wrkin on d right way..anyway I am at home ,n have got enough time ..so wat else to do..?he he
am resuming this page after 7 hours…after writing all dat sunlit words I fell asleep…he he..and only nw I cud get time to write again….
Time going pretty fast … hours flying …and we r left to wonder…
Am hearin a song from “Race”,,pehle nazar,,,,nice one na??

Getting some msgs frm frends..its a real bliss to feel dat some one remembers u wen u least xpect it….
Oh..amma callin..let me go.. Endurance is essential n obedience is imperative to avoid catastrophe…he he..bye
Have lot to tell you.
.will catch u in this same space of mine ...sooonn…...
Take care
Bye
Athira
.

..

No comments: