Sunday, January 6, 2008

snaps...

hii
its me again..time 2 47 pm..no class..i don ve any plan to write ..nothin is there...feelin little bit gloomy ..doono y...hmm....ok...let me show u some snaps..don sayin dat its great...but as its taken by me its fav for me...he he....














Two snaps from my bedside window......my misty world.....(3 pm)




here comes some more....i love dis world......






in evryones life ther will b moments like dis....dim bt beautiful..




what shud i write abt dis...











dis s my fav one..donno y...still dat moment breath....















y clarity to express?????....cant u feel life here...chillness of breeze warmin our heart....
















....sunny days...








time to go....only now i gt a wonderful theme n hmmm.....let me begin it b4 i 4get..its nt abt soothing ,caring breeze....but abt mind blowin wind...it wont sooth u bt just make you 4get ...4get evrythin with its slap...i donno hw am goin to make you feel d wind...raindrops can b felt just with its twinkle but winddd??he he..let me take d challeng to make u feel d windd....huiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
d wrd wind may nt b very much attractive bt d feeel is soooooooo differnt dat ...it ll carry u to anther wrld...oh no..not nwwwww......i wanna read something abt wind ...den let me find out wat others thnk abt it...he he....so catch u soon..
athira
oh dis song is ssooo nice.. ..aararum kanthe ..(chandhrolsevem)...nt frm d moon ..am listenin 2 it...he he
hey thankuuu ..nw i m feelin great.!!!!...ve gt classs nw....bye byeeeee....



































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WoW...some very beautifully captured shots!