Friday, August 3, 2007

nothing...

mm..nt at all in a gud mood write somethin...2day had an exam n as u may guess it was terible..if that 20 marks qn was nt dis much simple i wudnt ve gt dis much hurt..i knew it n done all rubbish...mm...mm.leave it...anyway i made a mess of it..calld dad n cried n hoo..
..am like dis ..wen am sad i wanna b at home...i miss my home very badly....u kno..am in hostel n first time in my life leaving a full yr away frm home...bt i ve copup with evrythin..so don ve much probz heree n infact ving lot of funn too...but somedays,sometimes,somemoments i really really wish i was there..with my ache,amma n etten...talkin n quarrelin abt simply nothin..he he..at home am really annoyin..always doin somethin to irritate amma ,small small fights with etten,being a cmplaint box to achen.. he he..!!!but wtever i do i kno they understands me better dan anyone evn better dan myself..i lov dat feelin ..feelin of havin a sureity dat u r heard n u r understood by someone whom u really cares...i always place my family frst n am soo proud n happy dat i lov dem a lot morethan anythin....its all coz we r a wonderful family..wen we all 4 r 2gether..no doubt ..d happies moments for all 4...thats us...
ok..nt goin on much abt my ear ones..its simple like dis.."they r everythin to me"
today was a stupid day ..gt a messy xam in hand..hoo....eyy..i don wanna write abt thatttt...hushhhh
ok..den wat...u kno..i was nt at all planin to wrte somethin its only coz my buddies r quite busy with"sleepingg" n i ve nothin to doo...hope no one remeber dat my univrsity xamzz r goin on n i ve 4 more subjects to go..he he....leave it!!!!fed up with xam talks !!!!
anyway with 13 xamz ll b over n ll b steppin to the next semester!!...3rd sem!!!..anyway no more problem ppares i hope..i don like numbers ..wat can i do....i love words..i love colours.i love dark n light..i love poems n music..i love living beings n almost evrythin around...n is it my fault dat i don like numbers...its only dat .na??but if u kno maths its really somethin for people like me..i ll admire people who like maths....they ve to ve gt a lottt of patience n waitt dey shud b a little crooked tooo...he he....but as one of my frendz ve told me ..if u don lov maths maths wont luv u back...then dat relationship s over..crushed into dustbins!!!he he..so don make maths understand dat u don like it...be always with maths..hoo...hwwwwwww nast it will be...he he....but i am d same old me naa?don like maths n if its possible i ll touch dat only wen xaaaammzzzz beeps in...hmmm...
i love yellow...do u kno why?dont u??ohh goshh...u r just like me/....he he..i donno why i like that colour..but like it...don thnk its very important i lov almost all colours ..more dan just callin dem colours let me call it shades....he he....me myself wondering wat s actually am doin nw...again no answer....anyway i ve gt some "time"with me so let me spend it ..
i like books..n i used to read all kinds of buks frm stupid detectives to serious autobigraphies..bt nw am takin buks frm library only to gve fines.nt evn gving d poor old thing a glance...mm...i m prtty disappointed abt that new habbit of mine...its with intrest i take but i don ve time..luk evn nw i don feel like readin ..may b coz i love talkin more nwdays.again one more badhabbit ..hope i ll chnge
oh..battery loww..i ve to switch d systm off..no current!!!!.ok byee..c u soonn...

No comments: