Monday, April 16, 2007

am back..

hiiii , am back again...only today i came back to myy lovely campus after a litle bit long holidays(10 days..he he)..njoyed d days like a hell(heaven in my words)...nw really missin home..ammu,achu n etten......ohh..look...just nw ammu called..hoo 4get to tell u all..ammu is my amma ie my sweett mom n achu s myy darlin dad......doono hw long i can go on writin dis 2day...2marro i ve got a biggg assignmnt to complete n havin classess tooo...hmm...u kno..2day ,after d journey am feelin really tired....its 3.5 hours yaaarrrr..hoo.....but i love travellin so wen i travel i don feel like dis...only after travellin,sittin idle i ll think like dis.he he....especially journey to dis beautiful place is always thrillin ....sittin by d side window,feelin d cooool blowing wind caressing my hair..makin me feel sooo free...makin me feel soo relaxed..makin mee so happy for simply nothin ....its special .na???.n if dere s rain..wow..just great!!!ohh..no no....not today....if am goin to write 2day i ll b forcd to bunk my class 2marroo....soo plzzz...let me go...sooo till d next blog bye....athihoo... by d way 2day am nt goin to write d assignmnt ;)....feelin really sleepyy..byeeeeegoodnight..sweetdreamzzzz...:)

No comments: